The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer~ It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
A Few (Random) Things
- I discovered PINTREST. It’s so addicting. haha here is my info, should you choose to follow me!
- I went out for a drink with a co-worker! This just doesn’t happen, ever.
- I survived week 1 without the kiddos. BARELY.
- I did OKAY on my “diet” this week. I had candy once (which is a miracle in on itself)
- I have read 91 books so far this year!
- I “push mowed” my front yard and half of the back. Mind you, at least a 1/3 of our land (a little over and acre total) is YARD. My muscles are crying this morning.
Posts Last Week…..
- [31 May] Weekly Wrap Up (61)
- [1 Jun] Get Dirty by Gretchen McNeil
- [2 Jun] The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi
- [4 Jun] Alive by Chandler Baker
- [5 Jun] Let’s Talk: Blogger to Blogger | Fitting In
Happening This Week*
*Tentative. I usually have a lot of last-minute post/changes
What Makes Me #Morehappythannot ? + Review of More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
Top Ten Tuesday — I will be double posting Tuesday, excise me while I freak out inside
ARC Review | Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
3 reasons you should read Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway
Let’s Talk: Blogger to Blogger OR Random Rants and Rambling – I haven’t decided!
All The Pretties!*
Big thanks to Simon Pulse
ARCs + Purchased + Borrowed + Won
The Falconer is on sale for $.99 last I checked!
*As always, visit After Hours for New Adult and Adult titles.
Around the Blogospear
- Kim @ Kimberlyfayereads has Christine Manzari’s Top Ten Snary Bad Boys for the Booking Through Summer Challenge!
- Charlie @ Girl of 1000 Wonders asks, “What is that JUNK in Your Synopsis?“
- Bekka @ Pretty Deadly Reviews has the new card for BOOKISH BINGO (Summer 2015)
- Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction talks about Faith in Blogging
- Jessica @ Rabid Reads asks, “What’s your favorite supernatural, creature?“
- Jen @ YA Romantics has her FREEBIE FRIDAY – this week, June ARCS!
Quote of the week
“Silence is the most powerful scream.” ― Anonymous
Until Next Week…