~Weekly Wrap Up is my weekly version of the Sunday Post~
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
10 things that happened or I discovered this week.
1. I discovered I want ALL the books but when I go to buy them; it’s really hard to choose which ones TO BUY. Weird.
2. I almost got in a wreck this week because of a woman texting while driving. WHY do people do this?
3. Running in heels sucks.
4. I went shopping yesterday alone. It was so weird. Fantastic, but weird.
5. Zachary was upset that I went shopping alone, because I got more shoes. (YAY Birthday shopping!)
6. My cat is doing SO much better. She has gotten back out a few times but comes right home, well within 24 hours. Makes us wonder what happened to her to begin with.
7. I am currently sitting next to my son, talking on Steam Messager. Kids these days.
8. The kids are home ALL week for Thanksgiving break. I have a feeling my husband will be gray come Friday. (just kidding, my kids are REALLY good kids :D)
9. Catching Fire today! (hopefully)
10. So, for the changes to my 10 Happenings, I am taking suggestions. If there is something you want to know about me, or you can come up with the wackiest questions, ask em!
Anything worth mentioning that you learned or discovered this week!? Let me know in the comments!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Here’s what went down this week and what’s to come…
(Did you win? Check out my Giveaways page for winners )
Reviews, Tours, & Extras
AND of course;
VOTE for pick it for me freebie reads #14! Closes this week!
Happening Next Week*
*tentative. I usually have a lot of last-minute post/changes
Review~ Starling by Lesley Livingston
Blog Tour- Sia by Josh Grayson (Review *+ Giveaway)
Audiobook Review~ Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
*Random Rants and Ramblings
And of course
Waiting on Wednesday
(A weekly Memes hosted by Tynga’s Reviews featuring the books I was given, purchased or borrowed.)
Thank You Danielle and Chelsea for the gift cards! <3
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
None this week 🙂
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
That’s pretty much a wrap…
…until next week