~Weekly Wrap Up is my weekly version of the Sunday Post~
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
10 things that happened or I discovered this week.
1. First day “on my own”… I over slept and made the boys late for school >.<
2. By day two of being.. “On my own” I was bored out of MY MIND folks.
3. My fist pumpkin DIED. But, there are new ones (Thanks to me and my pumpkin mating skills) that are doing SO WELL. I will post pics soon.
4. Titan ate a WHOLE medium pizza, without making a single noise. The only reason I knew it was him was because he had cheese in this jowls. <~ Yeah, gross.
5. I lost my glasses! Again. I would be able to find them if I could see better… but alas.
6. Since I suck at commenting back, I joined Readers in Wonderland “Bloggers Commenting Back” You should to! And if I slack off, you have permission to yell at me.
7. I changed my theme again. Ya know, I am never one for change– I actually dislike it, but for some reason, I get these urges to change things. It’s like I am a walking contradiction. Anyway, NEW DESIGN!
8. I was listening to Backstreet Boys in the car with the boys and Nathaniel was so embarrassed ( I don’t even know WHY) he didn’t talk to me the rest of the day.
9. What my shopping trips consist of;
Nathaniel’s talking non stop about his Lego toy’s, while Zachary says “Who’s yo Daddy!?” To random people AND! He said “Hey! Can I get yo number?” to this teenage girl *facepalm*
10. Due to the HUGE decrease in voting for my pick it for me freebie reads, I am moving this to a monthly Feature. Well, that and my over booked schedule.
I may bring it back weekly after things slow down a bit!
Anything worth mentinging that you learned or discovered this week!? Let me know in the comments!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
So, here’s what went down this week and what’s to come…
AND! Check out A Bookish Escapes’ 3,000 FB likes giveaway Palooza! (Click the banner on my side bar)
(PLEASE SEE GIVEAWAYS PAGE FOR WINNERS)
Other fun stuff
Pick it for me Freebie Reads #12
Happening Next Week*
*tentative. I usually have a lot of last-minute post/changes
ARC Review~ Twigs by Alison Ashley Formento
Review- If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch
Tour Stop~ Nemisis by S.A. Huchton/Starla Huchton ~I review BOOK 1, Maven~
Book Blitz! Sia by Josh Grayson
AND of course;
Waiting on Wednesday
(A weekly Memes hosted by Tynga’s Reviews featuring the books I was given, purchased or borrowed.)
~Purchase and Freebies~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Chelsea from Starbucks & Books Obsessed snagged this for me at a signing in Seattle!
Thanks love! You are AWESOME
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Harlequin Teen, Arcato Publishing, HMH Books for Young Readers and Aven Ellis!
That’s pretty much a wrap! Until next week….
Updated 9/18-Image header
Latest posts by tonyalee (see all)
- Middle Grade Madness // February Link Up - February 5, 2017
- Blog Tour // Staying For Good by Catherine Bybee - January 30, 2017
- Book Spotlight // Accidentally on Purpose by Jill Shalvis - January 25, 2017