Weekly Wrap Up is a weekly post in which I recap posts, showcase new books and highlight what’s to come! Also, I share a pic of the week and share discussion posts that caught my eye*. Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s reviews & The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Hey! Happy October! I’m excited it’s finally starting to feel like Fall around here. How’s your weather?
So, I took an impromptu hiatus over these past few weeks, which was much needed! Life has been… stressful. But. I have some news coming I will be share soon(ish). I just KNOW things will get much better. I also finished my super secret crafting project! See below and get them before they’re gone!
Posts last week
- [27 Sep] The Lost and the Found by Cat Clarke
- [29 Sep] Girl in Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow
- [30 Sep] Blog Tour // Wishapick: Tickety Boo and the Black Trunk by M.M. Allen (#Giveaway) #sponsored
- [1 Oct] Middle Grade Madness // October Link Up
- [1 Oct] Bookish Challenges | September Wrap Up
All The Pretties!
Books received from authors and publishers are for review consideration. Covers link to Goodreads
Mary sent me an ARC of Of Metal and Wishes for my collection. I received both Our Chemical Hearts and A World Without from the publishers and I won Labyrinth Lost in a twitter giveaway by Rachel Caine!
**Big thanks to Mary (xoxo) Listening Library, Tantor Audio and Rachel Caine.
**Also, I know Harper did a HUGE upload on EW but I haven’t been there yet. Send help.
New books I discovered
*cover linked to Goodreads
I’m super excited to read this one!
Posts that caught my eye!
- Jeann @ Happy Indulgence talks about when Diversity, isn’t really Diversity.
- Shelly and Octavia @ Read.Sleep.Repeat talk about Diversity as well
- Claire @ Blankslaters asks, “What is the Deciding Factor in Your Next Read?”
- Shannon @ It Stars at Midnight talks about The Goodreads Challenge
Visit my SHOP to order and see more!
use code LILYBLOOMBOOKS for 15% off!
New on Instagram
Until Next Week…
Share with me:
- How was your week?
- Discover any new books?
- Read anything good?
Never miss a post!
Latest posts by tonyalee (see all)
- My Extremely Late Monthly Re-Cap // February Wrap Up 2017 - March 18, 2017
- Middle Grade Madness // March Link Up - March 1, 2017
- Middle Grade Madness // February Link Up - February 5, 2017