Weekly Wrap Up is a weekly post in which I recap posts, showcase new books and highlight what’s to come! Also, I share a pic of the week and share discussion posts that caught my eye*. Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s reviews & The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Hey! Happy Saturday!
It’s September! I can’t believe how fast this year has gone. Is it just me?
This week went was a LOT better than last week, which is a blessing. I did get a car, YAY! I’m pretty set in my ways, so it’s no surprise that I got the same car, just a different color and a 4 door this time. I almost got an SUV but decided not to.
I had plans to attend the Decatur Book Festival this weekend but I’m actually not that impressed by the line up – so I might not go. There are so many things to do though! Blog wise, things are still rather slow at the moment! Booo.
Random note, that ugly bush behind the car is being cut down today! (hopefully)
Share with me:
- How was your week?
- Any plans for the holiday weekend (US folks)
- What’s your favorite season?
Posts last week
- [29 Aug] All the Missing Girls by Megan Miranda
- [31 Aug] Middle Grade Madness | Back to School Bookshelf Tour (Interview + #Giveaway)
- [1 Sep] Bookish Challenges | August Wrap Up
- [1 Sep] Middle Grade Madness // September Link Up
- [2 Sep] Blog Tour // Furious Rush by S.C. Stephens (Excerpt + #Giveaway)
- [3 Sep] Where the Time Go? + A New Car // Weekly Wrap Up 124
I read 5 ARCs, two of which that were on my list that I didn’t get to!
All The Pretties!
Books received from authors and publishers are for review consideration. Covers link to Goodreads
Forget Me Always – eARC from publisher // Naming the Stars – eARC from publisher // A Shadow Bright and Burning – Audio-book from Publisher
**Big thanks to Entangled Teen, Curiosity Quills Press and Listening Library.
New books I discovered
I saw this one on the Audio list from Brilliance audio and requested it!
*cover linked to Goodreads
I’m super excited to read this one!
Posts that caught my eye!
- Visit the blogs participating in Shattering Stigmas, an event dedicated to mental health The Fox’s Hideaway, It Starts at Midnight, Novel Ink, Six Impossing Things, Of Wonderland,
- Andi @ Andi’s ABCs has a giveaway for a book box. You want to enter, trust me!
- Zeee @ I Heart Romance and YA talks about Novellas, and why she’s not a fan
Visit my SHOP to see more!
use code LILYBLOOMBOOKS for 15% off!
New on Instagram
Until Next Week…
Never miss a post!
Latest posts by tonyalee (see all)
- My Extremely Late Monthly Re-Cap // February Wrap Up 2017 - March 18, 2017
- Middle Grade Madness // March Link Up - March 1, 2017
- Middle Grade Madness // February Link Up - February 5, 2017