Weekly Wrap Up is a weekly post in which I recap posts, showcase new books and highlight what’s to come! Also, I share a pic of the week and share discussion posts that caught my eye*. Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s reviews & The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Happy Valentine’s Day! Hope you day is filled with love and of course, CANDY! If you’re single, buy yourself a book! Nick has some recommendations for you! If you’re taken.. buy yourself a book!
It’s been quite the week! The weather continues to fluctuate drastically. From the 20’s to 50’s within hours. I can’t HANDLE IT. Figure your S out, Mother Nature.
Danielle posted this week about some books that many many loved but she didn’t! Be sure to check that out! I have another Rec it to Me post going up this week – and some Middle Grade Madness fun too! Hope you have a great week!
Posts last week
- [8 Feb] Burning Midnight by Will McIntosh
- [9 Feb] Top Five OTPs
- [10 Feb] A Difference of Opinion – Books My Friends Loved that I Hated
- [11 Feb] Talon by Julie Kagawa
- [12 Feb] Illuminae by Amie Kaufman, Jay Kristoff
- [13 Feb] Weekly Wrap Up (97)
- [13 Feb] February New Release Hop | #Giveaway
I am actually having a hard time with Bluescreen – tempted to DNF and I am starting Take the Fall later today! (Saturday.)
All The Pretties!
*As always, visit After Hours for New Adult and Adult titles.
Posts that caught my eye!
Lauren @ Bookmark Lit talks about the Consequences of Reading Too Much
Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction talks about how Some Books Just Aren’t That Memorable
Jess @ Princessica of Books talks about Selling ARCs
Books That Hook has a discussion about Indie Authors, and if they deserve special treatment
Andi @ Andi’s ABCs shows us some of her favorite things – Pink!
Kim @ Kimberlyfaye reads did the Valentine’s Day Book Tag!
Jen @ YA Romantics does a cover comparison
My week on Instgram
Do you have any plans for Valentine’s Day?
Until Next Week…
Latest posts by tonyalee (see all)
- My Extremely Late Monthly Re-Cap // February Wrap Up 2017 - March 18, 2017
- Middle Grade Madness // March Link Up - March 1, 2017
- Middle Grade Madness // February Link Up - February 5, 2017