Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
Top Ten Books For Readers Who Like (really) Emotional Books
I hate to cry – but these books pack an a serious emotional punch.
1. Me Since You by Laura Wiess
I cried for almost this whole book.
2. The Storyteller by Antonia Michaelis
Gah, this book. It’s nothing like I have EVER read.
3. A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird #1) by Claudia Gray
4. Hard to Hold on To (Hard Ink #2.5) by Laura Kaye
Having been up and close and personal with soldiers with PTSD, AND knowing more than a few who have committed suicide… this book hit too close to home.
5. If I Stay (If I Stay #1) by Gayle Forman
No elaboration needed.
6. Hoodie by S. Walden
I read this book years ago, and I still find myself thinking about it.
7. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
Just read it.
8. Chaos (Guards of the Shadowlands #3) by Sarah Fine
I didn’t CRY but my heart hurt.
9. Love Always, Kate (Love Always #1) by D. Nichole King
HA, pretty sure this was on my top ten last week. Seriously, this book is FULL of emotion.
10. Me Before You (Me Before You #1) by Jojo Moyes
This book will also make you think about your life, the quality of life and what you would do to make the ones you love happy.
Tell Me Your Thoughts
Have you read any of these?
Do you recommend any other extremely emotional books I didn’t list?
Latest posts by tonyalee (see all)
- My Extremely Late Monthly Re-Cap // February Wrap Up 2017 - March 18, 2017
- Middle Grade Madness // March Link Up - March 1, 2017
- Middle Grade Madness // February Link Up - February 5, 2017