Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
Top Five Books I Picked Up On A Whim
Coming up with just this 5 was hard, let alone 10!
PEARL was one I snagged because of the cover but ended up falling in love with. The writing is beautiful and the story was jus flat out amazing.
YOU WHERE HERE was a random download too. I was “in the mood” at the time for something mysterious ya know? Anyway, the format was an added bonus to this book! It was amazing.
FIRST TOUCH wasn’t one I heard much about – but again, I was in the mood for a romantic suspense. This book is REALLY dark, even for me, so err on the side of caution with that one! 18+ only!
HARD AS IT GETS was TOTALLY random. I don’t read many books that have military heroes but this series kept popping up as a recommendation from audible. None of my friends had read it at the time – but I’m glad I got it because this series is everything.
REBEL OF THE SANDS was another one I purchased on a whim. Granted, many friends had read it but it wasn’t one that really got my attention, ya know? Not sure what compelled me to get it but I did!
Tell Me Your Thoughts
- Have you read any of these? What did you think?
- What are some books that you have purchased on a whim?
Latest posts by tonyalee (see all)
- My Extremely Late Monthly Re-Cap // February Wrap Up 2017 - March 18, 2017
- Middle Grade Madness // March Link Up - March 1, 2017
- Middle Grade Madness // February Link Up - February 5, 2017