“That’s a Wrap” is my new Monthly wrap up post. I will be linking up the Sunday post.
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Can you believe it’s MAY already!? You know what that means… BEA!
It also means the end of school, warm weather and Summer planning. The boys will be heading out to Washington (state) in the beginning of June to visit our family. We decided we weren’t going, even though my niece is getting married. It’s difficult to find trustworthy people to take care of the house and all my animals. In other exciting news, my mom is FINALLY coming down to Georgia to visit! It’s been four years and all my nagging has paid off. So, I am excited for THAT!
BEA coming up in a few weeks has me stressing to the MAX. The planning aspect is getting nerve-wracking, and I am starting to realize the funds I had set aside might not be enough. Plus, with how I get in crowds… *bites nails* I’ve debated cutting my loses and not going. :/
On the blog, things have been pretty good! I didn’t realize I hit 60k+ page views, which is kind of exciting! I mentioned last month that I was going to be changing the “Freebie Poll” and I will be starting that soon. There are two reasons for this 1) I haven’t been “purchasing” many freebies, and 2) the last few have been.. less than stellar. Whomp Whomp. Starting with #21, I will be doing “second chances,” which will be review books that got left behind and forgotten about. Then there are the series books, which will be series that i have started but never got around to next book.
Look for that soon!
At the beginning of the year, I went to doing these post monthly vs weekly. I love the freedom it gives me the rest of the week, but I think I might switch back to weekly. What do you think?
I will also be skipping out on the Sharing the Love Monthly Giveaway this month! It will be back up and running for June (late, because I fly in late from NY on the 1st) but it’ll be there!
Wrapping it up! Here’s what went down in March!
- [1 Apr] The Taking by Kimberly Derting
- [3 Apr] Lie By Night by Cathy Marlowe
- [7 Apr] World After by Susan Ee
- [8 Apr] Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins
- [10 Apr] Waiting For Prince Harry by Aven Ellis
- [11 Apr] Ask Me by Kimberly Pauley
- [14 Apr] Up From the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
- [15 Apr] Waiting on the Sidelines by Ginger Scott
- [16 Apr] The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher
- [17 Apr] Dirty Red by Tarryn Fisher
- [18 Apr] Thief by Tarryn Fisher
- [19 Apr] Of Breakable Things by A. LYNDEN ROLLAND
- [21 Apr] This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
- [23 Apr] After the End by Amy Plum
- [24 Apr] Hard As You Can by Laura Kaye
- [25 Apr] Jordyn by Tiffany King
- [29 Apr] Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama
- [12 Apr] Random Rants and Rambling #13 ~ Identity
- [23 Apr] Random Rants and Rambling #14 ~ Novella’s and Spin Offs
- [27 Apr] Random Rants and Rambling #15 ~ Romance on Audio
- [4 Apr] Blog Tour ~ Waiting For Prince Harry by Aven Ellis (Excerpt + Giveaway)
- [10 Apr] Cover Reveal ~ Make it Count by Megan Erickson
- [17 Apr] Cover Reveal ~ Intoxicated (Billionaire Bachelors Club #3.5) by Monica Murphy
- [21 Apr] Cover Reveal + Excerpt ~Monster in His Eyes J.M. Darhower
- [25 Apr] Release Day Blitz~ Stone of Destiny (The Danaan Trilogy Book 2) by Laura Howard
- [30 Apr] Cover Reveal + Giveaway~ To Have and to Harm (Remedy Series, #2) by Debra Doxer
- [30 Apr] Release Day Blast ~ Hold Me Tight (Take Me Now #3) by Faith Sullivan
- [5 Apr] My Week in Books (4/5/14)
- [12 Apr] My Week in Books (4/12/14)
- [19 Apr] My Week in Books (4/19/14)
- [26 Apr] My Week in Books (4/26/14)
None at the moment!
(hosted by Falling for YA)
Books read- 3
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Books Read- 0
Audiobooks Listened To- 1
Pick it for Me Freebie Reads
#19 Winner was…
See my review HERE
Be sure to vote now for #20!