Hey Hey! Welcome to another Random Rants and Rambling; a discussion feature dedicated to all topics but generally book related
For today, I wanted to do something different for this discussion feature – and ramble about Sequels – and show off some of the books I’m SO EXCITED to get my hands on. I’ve been TERRIBLE about finishing series – it’s been pretty bad over the past year or so. But. I plan to fix that!
Now, I may or may not literally have these in my possession, but. I haven’t read them yet. (Also, some may or may not be released yet)
First of all, can we stop and just take a moment to admire these covers? I am such a cover snob, and these are FOR SURE some of the best. I actually have a copy of Of Dreams and Rust (from my Sarah Fine collection) and it’s beautiful!
Also, it’s not lost on me that all 4 of these are Fantasy/Science Fiction. Could that be because there aren’t many contemporary sequels? I guess so!
Okay so. 3/4 of these I actually have but haven’t read — edit, I’ve read one!
- What are some Sequels that you can’t WAIT to get your hands on?
- Have you read any of the books predecessors yet?
Never miss a post
Latest posts by tonyalee (see all)
- My Extremely Late Monthly Re-Cap // February Wrap Up 2017 - March 18, 2017
- Middle Grade Madness // March Link Up - March 1, 2017
- Middle Grade Madness // February Link Up - February 5, 2017