Weekly Wrap Up is a weekly post in which I recap posts, showcase new books and highlight what’s to come! Also, I share a pic of the week and share discussion posts that caught my eye*. Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s reviews & The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Hey! Happy Saturday!
I’m starting to feel like my updates are being redundant, because nothing NEW is really happening. Work is stressful, kids are good and Football makes my week! Wash. Rinse. Repeat. Pretty boring stuff, really. Having the Blues sucks.
Last week, I was up against Morgan and her team, Iron Patriots. I lost! It was close there for a second but the two players I was relying on the most did nothing. 🙁
THIS week, I am up against Andi and her team, Boston incrEDELMAN. Our match up was originally pretty even but we both had players play on Thursday and she got 30 points. *side eyes* So I need a miracle.
Posts last week
- [12 Sep] The Peculiar Night of the Blue Heart by Lauren DeStefano
- [13 Sep] The 4 Elements of a Blog Graphic // Guest Post with Rebecca from Unbound Pages
- [14 Sep] September New Release Hop | #Giveaway
- [15 Sep] Let’s Talk Blogger to Blogger: Consistency, and How I Struggle with it 3 Years Later
- [16 Sep] The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson
- [17 Sep] September Blues + First Fantasy Football Update // Weekly Wrap Up 126
I will start Wanderer today – and I am loving the audio for A Shadow Bright and Burning!
All The Pretties!
Books received from authors and publishers are for review consideration. Covers link to Goodreads
Deadly Silence – eARC from Publisher // Mistletoe Cottage – eARC from Publisher // Beautiful Blue World – ARC from Publisher // Nowhere Near You – ARC from Publisher
**Big thanks to Forever, Random House Kids and Bloomsbury Childrens
I bought some books from Goodwill for a special craft project so it’s a secret!
None this week!
New books I discovered
*cover linked to Goodreads
Posts that caught my eye!
Um. I didn’t visit blogs at all this week. So leave me a post to visit in the comments!
Nothing new! BUT. I am working on some EXCITING THINGS!
Visit my SHOP !
use code LILYBLOOMBOOKS for 15% off!
New on Instagram
Until Next Week…
Share with me:
- How was your week?
- Did you read anything good this week?
Never miss a post!