Weekly Wrap Up is a weekly post in which I recap posts, showcase new books and highlight what’s to come! Also, I share a pic of the week and share discussion posts that caught my eye*. Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s reviews & The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Hey! Happy New Year! Let’s be real – this is more of a… quarterly wrap up, since I haven’t written a weekly wrap up post for 3 months. But I digress.
HOW ARE YOU!?
If you’ve been keeping up with the blog in my absence, you would have somewhat an idea where I’ve been and why I left 2016 with my middle finger raised. If not, no hard feelings, but in short, I took some me time to get my S together! I’m still working on it – but I’m ready to take back blogging by the horns. 😛
I haven’t been reading much, but I do have some posts in the works for the next couple of weeks. Other than that, there isn’t much to report on the blog!
Fantasy Update: You know… these past two seasons have been the WORST for me in Fantasy. Ever. This year, I blame injuries. But it’s still so much fun, and I love it! Also, yes, I got my ass kicked.
Share with me:
- How have you been?
- What are some of your favorites books in 2016?
- Any goals for 2017?
- [5 Dec] Middle Grade Madness // December Link Up
- [6 Dec] Just an Update – Where I’ve Been
- [9 Dec] Forever Romance Holiday Celebration Blog Tour
- [6 Jan] A Look Back on 2016 + New Year’s Resolutions
- [7 Jan] Ringing In The New Year // Weekly Wrap Up 129
♦ None at the Moment!
What I’ve Been Reading
This what I’ve read since October. LOL
Posts that caught my eye!
Send me links of posts I need to read!
New on Instagram
Until Next Week…
Never miss a post!
Latest posts by tonyalee (see all)
- My Extremely Late Monthly Re-Cap // February Wrap Up 2017 - March 18, 2017
- Middle Grade Madness // March Link Up - March 1, 2017
- Middle Grade Madness // February Link Up - February 5, 2017