Middle Grade Madness will be a new feature here at Lilybloombooks, that showcases Middle Grade books! Reviews, Interviews, Guest posts and Giveaways. Join the Madness!
In an effort to showcase more middle grade – and sometimes other children’s books – I started a feature here at Lilybloombooks, naming it Middle-Grade Madness! Posts will consist of reviews, promos, guest posts, interviews and giveaways too! I promised a linky, so there it is! The intent is for others to share their middle grade/children’s book reviews and/or other posts, and a way for readers to easily access those posts! There will be giveaways and fun topics for discussion, too!
- Join the Madness until December 31st, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. EST
- Link up! You do NOT have to create a specific sign up post – your blog link is fine. You don’t even have to have a book blog to join! If you don’t have a book blog, you can link up Amazon or Goodreads profiles, for example.
- The 1st of every month starting in May, I will create a new post for that month’s posts. (So for May, link up April and May posts and starting in June, link up ONLY June posts.)
- Monthly Links close on the 10th of the FOLLOWING month. (So, May’s linky will close June 10th) That gives you some extra time to get those links in!
- There will be giveaways on each month’s post, starting in May. Each link submitted counts as an entry, so be sure to link up!
- If you want, you can email me your links @ lilybloombooks at Hotmail dot com and I will promote it too! Also, use Hashtag #MadforMG
- Use it as a challenge, or just for fun! It’s completely up to you!
- Have questions? Feel free to ask in the comments or email me!
Grab the button, if you wish!
*updated 4/5/2016 for clarification on linky