Friday finds is a meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading which showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased)
So, come on — share with us your FRIDAY FINDS!
Unlike last week, where I had very few additions to my TBR pile, this is a normal week for me!
*MY FINDS THIS WEEK*
- The Space Between by Victoria H. Smtih
- Stalk Me by Jillian Dodd
- Catalyst by Jennifer Snyder
- The Hazards of Skinny Dipping by Alyssa Rose Ivy
- Voices of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn
- A Song for Julia by Charles Sheehan-Miles
- Fallen Crest High by Tijan
- The Mark by Jen Nadol
- The Shadow Girl by Jennifer Archer
- Breathe (Sea Breeze #1) By Abbi Glines
- Decendant by Nichole Giles
- His Allure, Her Passion by Juliana Haygert
- What Kills Me by Wynne Channing
- Dollhouse (Dollhouse #1) by Anya Allyn
Tonyalee is an avid reader, coffee junkie, junk food addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter for random shenanigans.