Middle Grade Madness is be a feature hosted Lilybloombooks and co hosted by Reading is Better With Cupcakes, which showcases Middle Grade books! Reviews, Interviews, Guest posts and Giveaways. Join the Madness!
Last year, I started Middle Grade Madness in an effort to showcase for Middle Books and their authors. Posts will consist of reviews, promos, guest posts, interviews and giveaways too! The intent is for others to share their middle grade/children’s book reviews and/or other posts, and a way for readers to easily access those posts. There will be giveaways and fun topics for discussion, too!
- Join the Madness until December 31st 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST
- Link up! You do NOT have to create a specific sign up post – your blog link is fine. You don’t even have to have a book blog to join! If you don’t have a book blog, you can link up Amazon or Goodreads profiles, for example.
- The 1st of every month, a new link post will go live to link up to.
- Monthly Links close on the 10th of the FOLLOWING month. If you miss a post, no worries! Link it up on the following month.
- There will be giveaways on each month’s post. Unless otherwise noted, Each link submitted counts as an entry, so be sure to link up!
- If you want, you can email me your links @ lilybloombooks at Hotmail dot com and I will promote it too! Also, use Hashtag #MadforMG2017
- Use it as a challenge, or just for fun! It’s completely up to you!
- Have questions? Feel free to ask in the comments or email me!